Recipe for Business Success
The steps for creating a successful business are similar to the steps of baking a cake.
1. Decide what cake you want to make
2. Know who will be eating the cake when it's ready
3. Find out the recipe, which ingredients you need for the specific cake you want to make
4. Get the tools/utensils necessary to make the cake
5. Follow the recipe and add the ingredients in the correct order and follow the process in the correct order ( for example: adding baking powder to the mix of a cake while it's in the oven half way baked, will ruin the cake. )
6. Invite people and share the cake. If your cake smells good, looks good and tastes really good, chances are they will want more and most likely will tell others, and they will want it too. If your cake does not look, smell or taste good, they may not want more cake from you, they will either not tell anyone or they will tell others to stay away from your cake.
Creating your own recipe rarely works. If you’ve been in business more than a year and still trying to figure out how you get students to come through your doors, or how to retain the ones you have, it’s time to get the recipe, follow the process and not skip ingredients.
Leave a Reply.